Monday, July 19, 2004

Hilarious News of the Day 8-D

Cigarettes and portable toilets don't mix
BLACKSVILLE, West Virginia (AP) -- A man smoking in a portable toilet lit up more than a cigarette.

The potty exploded Tuesday when a buildup of methane gas mixed with the lit cigarette, said a spokeswoman for Monongalia Emergency Medical Services.

The methane didn't "take too kindly" to the lit cigarette, she said.

Emergency workers said the man was not severely injured and drove himself to the hospital after the stinky, smoky mess.


Anonymous said...


Hey, BlacksVILLE sounds a little like BlacksBURG! Look out!



Justin said...

hehehe! No, stuff like this happens ONLY in West Virginia, lol. =D